Monday, February 4, 2013

Today is my birthday

Hi everyone -

Today is my birthday.  I am seven years old.  So far my birthday has been great - I got a bag of treats and a huge treat from the recycling crew.  I also got a monkey toy that squeaks.  I love toys that squeak.  A lot of my pup pals from Dogster have given me treats and I am also honored in the Princess Divas and Prince Charmings group as the Royal Member of the Day.  This is the plaque that was made in my honor:


We also have a new member in our family.  My "aunt" and "uncle" have a new puppy.  Her name is Jessy and she stayed with us for a week last month.  She is a big puppy - part labrador retriever, part german haired pointer and there is possibly some English Setter too.  She looks mostly like a labrador.  We have some pictures that we need to download to the computer.  When that is done, we will post some of them.

Love -

Hershey

6 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, how exciting. Happy Birthday, Hershey! Sounds like some nice prezzies.

Guess you and your new cousin get along?

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 7th Birthday, Hershey! We're glad that you got lots of treats!
We can't wait to meet Jessy!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Hershey Day!!!!!!!

I'm glad woo have a new khousin - khousins are the bestest!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: We khan't wait to see pikhs!

Lorenza said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HERSHEY!
I know you had a pawesome day!
Congratulations on baby Jessy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Dawling Hewshey
Happy Belated Biwfday
it sounds like you wewe celebwated in Woyal style
I'm so happy to be yoow fwiend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Birthday Hershey!

You sure had a wonderful one!

Congrats on the new member of the family! We can't wait to meet baby Jessy!

Love,
Thor and Jack