Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today is my 8th birthday and Blogging for Peace

Hi, everyone -

Today is my birthday.  I am eight years old.  Here are some pictures:



The first picture is of me during my first Christmas with my family, the second is me playing with my new duck and the third picture of me is when I was a puppy in February, 2005.  Mama is still trying to figure out uploading the pictures to Blogger since they "streamlined" everything - which means she has to relearn everything all over again. 

Enjoy the pictures, everyone.

Love -

Kaci



This picture is for Blogging for Peace.  We found posts on several blogs and want to be part of this.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Kaci!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 8th birthday, Kaci! We hope you are having a fabulous day with lots of treats!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Kaci Day!!!!!!!!

I think that is a grEIGHT age!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Thor and Jack said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kaci!

Love,
Thor and Jack

Asta said...

Dawling Kaci
Happy belated Biwfday !!!!!!
I hope you had a gweat day and awe celebwating all week wif tons of tweats and pwessies

I'm sending you my love and bestest wishes fow many mowe
I'm so glad you awe holding paws wif me and all ouw fwiends fow Peace
Smoochie kisses
Asta

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, my moomie's got to get me a pair of those reindeer horns! You look so cute wearing them and we could be twins, we look so much alike.

Levi

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, no, we missed your birthday. Belated wishes for a happy year.